Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bike Dust

So I hadn't ridden my bike in a while:


I'm not sure how well it came out in the photo, but I recently found a more than noticeable layer of dust had settled on the saddle. Sunday, which was an unseasonably sunny day here in London, was my first ride in well over a month. I just had time to ride laps around Regent's Park, but it was great to get back on two wheels and remind myself how to drive a bike.

Without an indoor trainer I'm at the will of the weather and my ever increasingly packed schedule to find times to ride, and the two rarely align. Although my bike hasn't yet transitioned into solely part of my bedroom's decor, I'm not too excited about the prospect of having to dust it from time to time.

1 comment:

Josh Dalley said...

let the dust build up! you need to start running more anyway....